The Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave is a medical device used to sterilize surgical instruments and other materials. Its purpose is to ensure that all items are free of infectious agents and safe to use in a clinical setting. The autoclave operates by using high-pressure steam to kill bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms. The Valueklave 1730 model is a compact, benchtop autoclave that is designed to provide an efficient and cost-effective sterilization solution for small- to medium-sized healthcare facilities.
The Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave is a compact, benchtop sterilization device used in healthcare facilities. It sterilizes surgical instruments and other materials by using high-pressure steam to kill harmful microorganisms. The Valueklave 1730 is designed to be a cost-effective and efficient sterilization solution for small- to medium-sized healthcare facilities. It offers reliable and consistent results, making it a popular choice for healthcare professionals.
Top 3 Competitors
- Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer
- Matachana Group Maxius-S Class B Autoclave
- Steelco S.p.A. Gamma sterilizer.
5 Best Things:
- Easy to Use: The autoclave is designed with user-friendly features, including a straightforward control panel, making it simple to operate.
- Fast and Efficient Sterilization: With a fast cycle time and the ability to sterilize up to four full-size trays at once, the Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 is highly efficient.
- Durable and Reliable: Made from high-quality materials, the autoclave is built to last, providing years of reliable service.
- Large Capacity: With a 17-liter chamber, the Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 is suitable for use in small-to-medium size clinics and laboratories.
- Compliance with Sterilization Standards: The Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 meets or exceeds all relevant sterilization standards, including those set by the FDA, ensuring consistent and effective sterilization results.