The Milton Roy Spectronic 21D Spectrophotometer is a versatile laboratory instrument used for measuring the absorbance and transmission of light by various chemical substances. It is commonly employed in scientific research, quality control, and educational settings.
Overall, the Milton Roy Spectronic 21D Spectrophotometer is a versatile laboratory instrument used for measuring the absorbance and transmission of light by chemical substances. With its wide wavelength range, accurate measurements, and user-friendly interface, it provides researchers, scientists, and educators with a valuable tool for various applications in the field of spectrophotometry.
Top 3 Competitors
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Evolution Spectrophotometers
- Shimadzu UV-Vis Spectrophotometers
- PerkinElmer Lambda Spectrophotometers
5 Best Things:
- Wavelength Range: The spectrophotometer covers a wide wavelength range, allowing measurements across the ultraviolet (UV) and visible light spectrum. It typically offers a range from approximately 340 nm to 900 nm.
- Photometric Accuracy: The instrument provides accurate and precise photometric measurements, enabling quantitative analysis of samples. It measures the amount of light absorbed or transmitted by the sample, providing valuable data for chemical analysis and research.
- Single Beam Design: The Spectronic 21D uses a single beam configuration, where the light passes through the sample and a reference blank to measure absorbance or transmission. This design simplifies the instrument’s optical setup and enhances reliability.
- User-Friendly Interface: The spectrophotometer features a user-friendly interface with intuitive controls and a clear display. It allows users to easily set parameters, select wavelengths, and view measurement results.
- Sample Handling: The instrument typically accommodates cuvettes or test tubes for sample measurement. It may include a sample holder or a cuvette compartment where the samples are placed for analysis. Some models offer options for temperature control to maintain sample stability.