The Reichert AL-200 Lensometer is a medical device used to measure the prescription of eyeglasses or contact lenses. It is a diagnostic tool that optometrists and ophthalmologists use to determine the power of lenses needed to correct a patient’s vision.
The lensometer works by placing a lens on the instrument’s stage and focusing a beam of light through the lens. The instrument then measures the refractive power of the lens and displays the results in diopters, which represent the degree of correction needed to achieve clear vision.
Overall, the Reichert AL-200 Lensometer plays a critical role in ensuring that patients receive accurate and appropriate vision correction, which can improve their quality of life and overall well-being.
Top 3 Competitors
- Topcon CL-300 Computerized Lensmeter
- Nidek LM-7P Auto Lensmeter
- Huvitz HLM-7000 Digital Lensmeter
5 Best Things:
- Accurate and reliable measurements: The Reichert AL-200 Lensometer is designed to provide precise and reliable measurements of lens power, enabling eye care professionals to determine the appropriate prescription for their patients.
- Easy to use: The instrument features a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to operate, even for those with limited experience using lensometers.
- Versatile: The Reichert AL-200 Lensometer can measure a wide range of lens types, including single vision, bifocal, and progressive lenses.
- Ergonomic design: The instrument’s ergonomic design ensures that it is comfortable to use, even during prolonged use.
- Durable construction: The Reichert AL-200 Lensometer is built to last, with a durable construction that can withstand the demands of a busy eye care practice.