The purpose of the Medoc Q-Sense CPM Thermal Sensory Analyzer is to objectively assess and quantify thermal sensory function in patients. It provides controlled thermal stimuli to measure sensory thresholds, pain perception, and thermal sensation. This information aids in the diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of conditions related to sensory disorders, neuropathic pain, and diabetic neuropathy, among others.
Overall, The Medoc Q-Sense CPM Thermal Sensory Analyzer is a medical device that allows for quantitative sensory testing of thermal sensory function. It offers controlled thermal stimulation, precise measurements, and customizable testing protocols. The device is versatile, aiding in the diagnosis and monitoring of various conditions related to sensory disorders. With its user-friendly interface, it serves both clinical and research purposes, providing valuable insights into thermal sensation and pain perception.
Top 3 Competitors
- TSA-II by SensorySolutions
- PATHWAY Model CHEPS by Medoc
- (T-QST) Systems by NeuroTherm
5 Best Things:
- Quantitative Sensory Testing: The Medoc Q-Sense CPM Thermal Sensory Analyzer enables quantitative sensory testing, providing objective and precise measurements of thermal sensory function. This allows healthcare professionals to assess and monitor sensory disorders accurately.
- Controlled Thermal Stimulation: The device offers controlled and customizable thermal stimulation, allowing for precise and consistent temperature changes during testing. This ensures accurate and reliable results for evaluating thermal sensation and pain perception.
- Diagnostic Versatility: The Q-Sense CPM Analyzer is valuable for diagnosing a range of conditions, including neuropathic pain and diabetic neuropathy. It provides clinicians with quantitative data that helps in establishing diagnoses and guiding treatment strategies.
- User-Friendly Interface: The analyzer features a user-friendly interface, making it easy for healthcare professionals to operate and customize testing protocols. Its intuitive design streamlines the testing process and enhances efficiency.
- Clinical and Research Applications: The Q-Sense CPM Analyzer serves both clinical and research purposes. It enables clinicians to evaluate patients’ thermal sensory function for diagnosis and treatment, while researchers can utilize the device to study sensory disorders and explore new therapeutic approaches.