The Thermo NanoDrop ND-1000 UV/VIS Spectrophotometer is typically used by researchers, scientists, and laboratory technicians in a variety of fields, including:
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Research
- Environmental Science and Water Testing
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Development
- Forensic Science and DNA Analysis
- Materials Science and Nanotechnology
- Academic and Research Laboratories
- Food and Beverage Testing
- Agricultural Research
The ND-1000 is a versatile and reliable tool for accurately measuring the concentration and purity of small sample volumes of nucleic acids, proteins, and other biomolecules. Its compact design and ease of use make it ideal for use in both high-throughput and low-volume laboratories.
The Thermo NanoDrop ND-1000 UV/VIS Spectrophotometer is a compact and user-friendly device used for analyzing small sample volumes of biological molecules, such as nucleic acids and proteins. It measures the absorbance of a sample at different wavelengths in the ultraviolet and visible light regions, providing information on concentration, purity, and other properties of the sample.
Top 3 Competitors
- Bio-Rad Laboratories’ MicroDrop
- Agilent Technologies’ Cary 60 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
- Shimadzu’s UV-2450 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
5 Best Things:
- High Accuracy and Precision: The ND-1000 provides highly accurate and precise measurements, allowing for the accurate determination of sample concentration, purity, and other properties.
- Easy-to-Use: The ND-1000 is user-friendly and easy to operate, with a simple interface and disposable sample well that makes sample analysis quick and efficient.
- Compact and Portable: The ND-1000 has a compact design, making it portable and convenient for use in a variety of laboratory settings, including in the field.
- Wide Range of Applications: The ND-1000 is suitable for a wide range of applications, including nucleic acid and protein analysis, providing versatility for different laboratory needs.
- Reliable Results: The ND-1000 is a reliable tool, providing consistent and reproducible results, making it a valuable addition to any laboratory’s arsenal of analytical instruments.