he Philips SureSigns VM1 SpO2 + CO2 Monitor is a medical device used to measure and display the oxygen saturation (SpO2) and carbon dioxide (CO2) levels in the blood of patients. The purpose of the monitor is to provide clinicians with real-time, accurate information about a patient’s respiratory status during critical care procedures such as mechanical ventilation, anesthesia administration, and patient transport.
The device is particularly useful in settings such as intensive care units, operating rooms, emergency departments, and transport settings, where patients may be at risk of respiratory compromise or failure. Overall, the Philips SureSigns VM1 SpO2 + CO2 Monitor plays a crucial role in patient care by providing clinicians with the information they need to optimize respiratory support and improve patient outcomes.
Top 3 Competitors
- Masimo Root with rainbow SET
- Nihon Kohden Life Scope G9
- GE Healthcare CARESCAPE Respiratory Module
5 Best Things:
- Continuous SpO2 and CO2 monitoring: The device provides continuous, non-invasive monitoring of both SpO2 and CO2 levels in a patient’s blood, allowing clinicians to detect changes in respiratory status quickly and accurately.
- Easy-to-read display: The device features a large, easy-to-read color display that shows SpO2 and CO2 values, waveforms, and trends. It also offers configurable alarms that can be set to alert clinicians when patient parameters fall outside of normal ranges.
- Lightweight and portable: The SureSigns VM1 is a lightweight, portable device that can be easily moved between patient rooms or transported with the patient during transfers.
- Battery backup: The device features a rechargeable battery backup that provides up to six hours of continuous operation in the event of a power outage or other interruption.
- Compatible with other Philips devices: The SureSigns VM1 is designed to be compatible with other Philips devices and systems, allowing for seamless integration into existing healthcare information technology infrastructure. This helps to facilitate efficient data management and sharing, and supports better clinical decision-making.