The Hach 2100Q Portable Turbidimeter Kit is a handheld device used to measure the turbidity, or cloudiness, of water. It uses a nephelometric method to measure the scattered light caused by suspended particles in the water sample. The kit includes the 2100Q Portable Turbidimeter, sample cells, and calibration standards, as well as a carrying case and instruction manual.
The turbidimeter has a user-friendly interface and can store up to 500 measurements, allowing for convenient on-site testing and data logging. It is designed for use in a variety of applications, including drinking water and wastewater treatment, environmental monitoring, and industrial process water. The 2100Q Portable Turbidimeter is a reliable and accurate instrument for ensuring water quality and safety, and it is commonly used by water treatment professionals, environmental scientists, and regulatory agencies.
Top 3 Competitors
- LaMotte: A company that produces a range of water testing equipment, including turbidimeters, colorimeters, and spectrophotometers.
- Palintest: A manufacturer of water quality testing equipment, including turbidimeters, photometers, and multiparameter meters.
- Lovibond: A company that produces water analysis equipment for a variety of applications, including turbidimeters, colorimeters, and spectrophotometers.
5 Best Things:
- Accurate and reliable: The 2100Q uses a nephelometric measurement method that is highly accurate and reliable, providing consistent and precise readings.
- User-friendly design: The turbidimeter features a simple interface and an ergonomic design, with a large display and intuitive navigation buttons.
- Fast and efficient: The 2100Q provides results in just a few seconds, allowing for quick and efficient testing and data collection.
- Portable and durable: The kit is lightweight and compact, making it easy to transport to testing locations, and it is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Versatile testing capabilities: The 2100Q can measure turbidity in a wide range of water samples, including drinking water, wastewater, and industrial process water, making it a valuable tool for water quality testing in a variety of settings.