The Eppendorf 5810R is a benchtop refrigerated centrifuge designed for laboratory use. It has a temperature-controlled rotor that can operate between -9°C and +40°C, making it suitable for applications that require temperature-sensitive samples. The centrifuge can hold up to 4 x 500 mL or 6 x 250 mL tubes, and has a maximum speed of 10,200 RPM, allowing for high-speed separations. It has a microprocessor control system with a touch screen display for easy operation, and can store up to 20 programs for quick recall of frequently used settings. Additionally, the Eppendorf 5810R has safety features such as an automatic rotor identification system and an imbalance detection system to ensure that the samples are processed safely and securely.
The Eppendorf 5810R is a refrigerated centrifuge designed for laboratory use. Its purpose is to separate substances in liquid samples by spinning the samples at high speeds, using centrifugal force. This process can be used to isolate or purify different components in the sample, and to prepare samples for downstream analysis or further experiments.
Top 3 Competitors
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Heraeus® Megafuge® 1.0R
- Sorvall RC6+
- Beckman Coulter Avanti J-E
5 Best Things:
- Temperature Control: The Eppendorf 5810R has a temperature-controlled rotor, allowing for temperature-sensitive samples to be processed at a desired temperature between -9°C and +40°C.
- High-Speed Performance: The centrifuge can reach a maximum speed of 10,200 RPM, providing high-speed separations for a wide range of laboratory applications.
- User-Friendly Interface: The centrifuge has a microprocessor control system with a touch screen display for easy operation, allowing for quick and efficient processing of samples.
- Programmable Settings: The Eppendorf 5810R can store up to 20 programs for quick recall of frequently used settings, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- Safety Features: The centrifuge has safety features such as an automatic rotor identification system and an imbalance detection system, ensuring that the samples are processed safely and securely. Additionally, the centrifuge has a locking lid to prevent accidental opening during operation.