The Zeiss HARK 599 Autorefractor/Keratometer is a diagnostic device used in optometry and ophthalmology to measure a patient’s refractive error and corneal curvature. The purpose of this device is to provide accurate and objective measurements of a patient’s visual acuity, which can help with the diagnosis and treatment of vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and other visual abnormalities. The device can also be used to help fit contact lenses and to monitor the progression of certain eye conditions.
The Zeiss HARK 599 Autorefractor/Keratometer is a medical device used in eye care to measure a patient’s refractive error and corneal curvature. It combines two functions in one device: an autorefractor, which measures the refractive error of the eye, and a keratometer, which measures the curvature of the cornea. The device uses non-invasive, automated techniques to provide quick and accurate measurements, which can be used to diagnose and treat various eye conditions. The HARK 599 is manufactured by Zeiss, a leading manufacturer of optical and optoelectronic technology.
Top 3 Competitors
- Topcon KR-800S Autorefractor/Keratometer
- Nidek ARK-1S Autorefractor/Keratometer
- Tomey RC-5000 Autorefractor/Keratometer
5 Best Things:
- Accurate measurements: The device uses advanced algorithms to provide highly accurate measurements of a patient’s refractive error and corneal curvature.
- Fast and efficient: The HARK 599 can measure both eyes in just a few seconds, reducing the time required for a comprehensive eye exam.
- Easy to use: The device has a simple, user-friendly interface and can be operated with minimal training, making it ideal for use in busy optometry and ophthalmology practices.
- Versatile: The HARK 599 can be used to measure a wide range of refractive errors, including myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism, as well as corneal curvature and irregularities.
- Reliable: Zeiss is a trusted brand in the eye care industry, and the HARK 599 is built to the highest quality standards, ensuring reliable and consistent performance over time.