The VWR Scientific 3500 Orbital Shaker is a reliable and versatile laboratory instrument designed for shaking and mixing applications. It provides researchers with a robust and efficient solution for various scientific processes.
The VWR Scientific 3500 Orbital Shaker is a reliable and efficient laboratory instrument that provides researchers with a powerful tool for sample mixing and agitation. Its orbital motion, adjustable speed and timer, large capacity, sturdy construction, and user-friendly controls make it a valuable asset in various scientific fields, including molecular biology, cell culture, and biochemistry.
Top 3 Competitors
- Thermo Fisher Scientific MaxQ Orbital Shakers
- Eppendorf Innova Shakers
- Benchmark Scientific Orbi-Shaker Shakers
5 Best Things:
- Orbital Motion: The shaker operates with an orbital motion, providing a smooth and consistent shaking action. This motion ensures thorough mixing and agitation of samples, making it suitable for a wide range of applications, including cell culture, DNA extraction, and protein expression.
- Adjustable Speed and Timer: The shaker offers adjustable speed settings, allowing researchers to control the shaking intensity based on their specific needs. It also features a built-in timer that enables precise time-based experiments and ensures reproducibility.
- Large Capacity and Platform: The 3500 Orbital Shaker comes with a spacious platform that can accommodate multiple samples simultaneously. It offers ample space for various sizes and types of vessels, such as flasks, beakers, and microplates, making it versatile for different experimental setups.
- Sturdy Construction and Durability: The shaker is built with a robust and durable design, ensuring stability and long-lasting performance. It can handle continuous use and heavy workloads in busy laboratory environments.
- User-Friendly Controls: The shaker is equipped with intuitive and user-friendly controls, making it easy to operate. The control panel typically includes a digital display for speed and time settings, as well as buttons or dials for adjusting parameters.