The Verathon BVI 9400 Bladder Scanner is a medical device used to measure the volume of urine in the bladder. It is non-invasive and helps healthcare providers assess bladder function and diagnose urinary conditions. The purpose of the device is to provide a quick and accurate measurement of bladder volume to aid in patient care and treatment.
The Verathon BVI 9400 Bladder Scanner is a non-invasive medical device used to measure the volume of urine in the bladder. It uses ultrasound technology to provide quick and accurate bladder volume measurements, which aid in patient care and diagnosis of urinary conditions.
Top 3 Competitors
- GE Healthcare – Voluson P8
- SonoSite – S2
- Siemens Healthineers – Acuson Freestyle
5 Best Things:
- Non-invasive: The Verathon BVI 9400 Bladder Scanner uses ultrasound technology to measure bladder volume, eliminating the need for invasive procedures.
- Accurate measurement: The device provides quick and accurate measurements of bladder volume to aid in patient care and diagnosis.
- Easy to use: The BVI 9400 is designed to be user-friendly, with intuitive controls and an ergonomic design.
- Portable: The compact and lightweight design of the device allows for easy transportation and use in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Versatile: The BVI 9400 can be used on a wide range of patients, from pediatric to geriatric, and can help diagnose a variety of urinary conditions.