The Nikon Eclipse E200 Binocular Microscope is a high-quality microscope designed for use in research, clinical, and educational applications. It features a binocular viewing head that provides a comfortable viewing experience for extended periods of time, as well as a range of objective lenses for magnification up to 1000x.
The microscope is equipped with a built-in halogen illuminator, which provides bright and even illumination for specimens, and an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm for precise light control. The condenser can be easily adjusted for different specimens and magnifications, ensuring sharp and clear images.
Overall, the Nikon Eclipse E200 Binocular Microscope is a versatile and reliable instrument that provides high-quality imaging for a wide range of applications, from basic research to clinical diagnosis.
Top 3 Competitors
- Olympus CX23 Microscope
- Leica DM750 Microscope
- Zeiss Primo Star Microscope
5 Best Things:
- High-quality optics: The Nikon Eclipse E200 Binocular Microscope is equipped with a range of objective lenses that provide high-quality imaging with magnifications up to 1000x. The lenses are designed to deliver sharp and clear images, even at high magnifications.
- Built-in illuminator: The microscope comes with a built-in halogen illuminator that provides bright and even illumination for specimens. The illuminator can be easily adjusted for different specimens and magnifications, ensuring accurate and detailed imaging.
- Ergonomic design: The Nikon Eclipse E200 Binocular Microscope is designed for comfort and ease of use. It features a low-positioned coaxial coarse and fine focus knob, an adjustable interpupillary distance, and a stage with smooth and precise movement, which all contribute to an ergonomic and user-friendly design.
- Durable construction: The microscope is built with high-quality materials and features a rugged construction that can withstand daily use in research and clinical settings. The instrument is designed for long-term durability and reliability.
- Versatile applications: The Nikon Eclipse E200 Binocular Microscope is a versatile instrument that can be used in a wide range of applications, from basic research to clinical diagnosis. The microscope is suitable for use in educational, laboratory, and clinical settings and can be used to study a wide range of specimens, from biological samples to materials science.