The IEC Centrifuge HN-SII is a high-quality laboratory centrifuge designed for various applications in scientific research, clinical laboratories, and biotechnology industries. It offers efficient separation and isolation of biological samples based on their density and sedimentation rates.
In summary, the IEC Centrifuge HN-SII is a versatile and reliable laboratory centrifuge with a range of features designed to meet the needs of researchers and scientists in diverse applications. Its robust construction, flexible rotor options, variable speed control, and safety mechanisms make it an essential tool for sample processing and analysis.
Top 3 Competitors
- Eppendorf Centrifuges
- Beckman Coulter Centrifuges
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Centrifuges
5 Best Things:
- Design and Construction:
- The HN-SII centrifuge has a compact and sturdy design with a heavy-duty metal chassis, ensuring stability during operation.
- It is equipped with a transparent lid for easy observation of the samples during centrifugation.
- The centrifuge features a user-friendly control panel with clearly labeled buttons and an LCD display for convenient operation.
- Capacity and Rotor Options:
- The centrifuge offers a maximum capacity of typically 4 x 750 mL or 12 x 50 mL tubes, allowing for simultaneous processing of multiple samples.
- It comes with a variety of rotor options to accommodate different tube sizes, including fixed-angle and swing-out rotors.
- Speed and Acceleration:
- The HN-SII centrifuge provides variable speed control ranging from a few hundred revolutions per minute (RPM) to high speeds of up to 15,000 RPM or more, depending on the rotor and model.
- It offers adjustable acceleration and deceleration rates to ensure gentle sample handling and prevent sample disturbance.
- Temperature Control:
- Some models of the HN-SII centrifuge offer temperature control capabilities, allowing for the centrifugation of temperature-sensitive samples.
- These models feature a built-in cooling system or a heating element to maintain a desired temperature range during operation.
- Safety Features:
- The centrifuge incorporates several safety features to protect the user and samples. These may include lid lock mechanisms, imbalance detection systems, and automatic rotor recognition.
- In the event of an imbalance or abnormal operation, the centrifuge will automatically shut down to prevent accidents and damage to the equipment.