Heraeus HeraCell 240 CO2 is a gas mixing system designed for use in CO2 incubators. The purpose of the system is to provide a precise and stable control of the CO2 concentration in the incubator, which is essential for maintaining a suitable environment for cell growth and maintaining the desired pH level. This helps to ensure consistent and reliable results in cell culture experiments and other applications.
Heraeus HeraCell 240 CO2 is a gas mixing system designed for use in CO2 incubators. It is a closed-loop system that controls the CO2 concentration inside the incubator to maintain a stable and accurate environment for cell culture experiments. The system includes a gas mixer, a mass flow controller, a gas sensor, and a control unit that work together to regulate the CO2 concentration. The control unit continuously monitors the CO2 levels and adjusts the flow rate of CO2 into the incubator as needed to maintain the desired setpoint. The Heraeus HeraCell 240 CO2 is designed for ease of use and reliability, with features such as automatic calibration and fail-safe modes to ensure accurate and consistent results in cell culture experiments.
Top 3 Competitors
- Sanyo CO2 Incubator Gas Mixing System
- Panasonic Gas Mixing System
- Forma Scientific CO2 Incubator Gas Control System
- Thermo Fisher Scientific GasMix System
5 Best Things:
- Precise control of CO2 concentration: The Heraeus HeraCell 240 CO2 provides precise and stable control of the CO2 concentration in the incubator, ensuring a consistent environment for cell growth and accurate results in cell culture experiments.
- Easy operation: The system features an intuitive interface and automatic calibration, making it simple to set up and operate.
- High reliability: The system includes fail-safe modes and continuous monitoring of CO2 levels to ensure consistent results and minimize downtime.
- Versatile compatibility: The Heraeus HeraCell 240 CO2 is compatible with a wide range of CO2 incubators and can be easily integrated into existing laboratory setups.
- Energy-efficient design: The system is designed to minimize energy consumption and minimize the impact on the environment, making it a more sustainable choice for laboratory operations.