The EXFO X-Cite 120 Series is a range of high-performance illumination systems used in microscopy and life science research applications.
Overall, the EXFO X-Cite 120 Series provides high-performance and flexible illumination solutions for microscopy and life science research. Its broad spectrum, precise intensity control, and compatibility make it a valuable tool for various fluorescence imaging applications.
Top 3 Competitors
- Olympus X-Cite Illumination Systems
- Lumencor SOLA Light Engines
- Prior Scientific Lumen Dynamics X-Cite Illuminators
5 Best Things:
- Versatile Illumination: The X-Cite 120 Series offers versatile illumination options for various microscopy techniques, including fluorescence, transmitted light, and brightfield microscopy. It provides intense and uniform illumination across the entire field of view, enhancing image quality and signal-to-noise ratio.
- Broad Spectrum: The illumination systems are designed to provide a broad spectrum of light, covering a wide range of wavelengths to excite various fluorophores and dyes commonly used in fluorescence microscopy. This flexibility enables researchers to work with different fluorescent labels and optimize their experimental setups.
- Long Lifespan: The X-Cite 120 Series features long-lasting light sources, such as metal halide lamps or LEDs, ensuring extended operational lifespan and reducing the need for frequent lamp replacements. This longevity enhances the cost-effectiveness of the system and minimizes downtime.
- Precise Intensity Control: The illumination intensity can be easily adjusted to meet specific experimental requirements. The X-Cite 120 Series offers precise intensity control, allowing researchers to optimize their imaging conditions and minimize phototoxicity or photobleaching effects on samples.
- Stable and Uniform Output: The illumination systems are designed to provide stable and uniform light output, ensuring consistent results across multiple experiments and imaging sessions. This stability is crucial for reliable data acquisition and accurate quantitative analysis.