The Eppendorf 5702 Centrifuge is a laboratory instrument used for separating substances based on their density using centrifugal force. Specifically, it is designed for low- to mid-throughput applications, such as separating cellular components, proteins, DNA, and RNA.
The centrifuge works by spinning samples at a high speed, causing the denser components to move towards the bottom of the tube while the lighter components stay at the top. This separation is based on differences in the components’ density, size, and shape.
The Eppendorf 5702 Centrifuge is designed for a variety of applications, including the separation of blood and other bodily fluids, cell culture, DNA and RNA isolation, and protein purification. It is commonly used in research, clinical, and industrial settings.
The device is equipped with a range of features to ensure safe and efficient operation, including a rotor imbalance detection system, automatic lid lock, and adjustable speed and time settings. The compact and ergonomic design of the Eppendorf 5702 Centrifuge also makes it easy to use and transport.
The Eppendorf 5702 Centrifuge is a laboratory instrument designed for low- to mid-throughput applications, such as separating cellular components, proteins, DNA, and RNA. It works by spinning samples at a high speed, causing denser components to move towards the bottom of the tube while lighter components stay at the top. The centrifuge is versatile, accommodating a variety of tubes and rotors, and is commonly used in research, clinical, and industrial settings. It features a user-friendly interface, a range of safety features, a compact design, and quiet operation. Overall, the Eppendorf 5702 Centrifuge is a reliable and efficient instrument for a variety of laboratory applications.
Top 3 Competitors
- Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 16R
- Beckman Coulter Allegra X-12R
- Hermle Z306
5 Best Things:
- Reliability: The M11 2nd Generation is designed to be a reliable and efficient sterilization solution, delivering consistent results with each cycle.
- Ease of Use: The autoclave features user-friendly controls and a simple interface, making it easy to operate and maintain.
- Speed: The M11 2nd Generation is designed to sterilize items quickly and efficiently, reducing the overall time required for the sterilization process.
- Safety: The autoclave is equipped with safety features such as automatic shut-off, pressure and temperature monitoring, and an overpressure release valve to ensure that it is safe to use.
- Versatility: The M11 2nd Generation is suitable for a wide range of sterilization applications, including the sterilization of surgical instruments, laboratory equipment, and other materials.