The Eppendorf 5424 Centrifuge is a high-performance, refrigerated benchtop centrifuge that is widely used in molecular biology, biochemistry, and clinical research. It is designed to handle a wide range of sample types, including microtubes, PCR tubes, and cryovials.
The Eppendorf 5424 Centrifuge is equipped with a refrigeration system that can maintain temperatures between -20°C and +40°C, making it ideal for temperature-sensitive samples.The centrifuge is designed with user-friendly features, including an intuitive user interface, clear digital display, and a menu-driven program selection system, making it easy to use and operate.
Top 3 Competitors
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Sorvall RC 6+ Centrifuge
- Beckman Coulter Allegra X-12 Centrifuge
- Hermle Z 326 Centrifuge
5 Best Things:
- High-speed performance: The Eppendorf 5424 Centrifuge can reach speeds of up to 14,000 RPM, making it ideal for applications that require high-speed centrifugation.
- Refrigerated design: The centrifuge is equipped with a refrigeration unit that can maintain a temperature range of -20°C to +40°C, ensuring that samples are protected from temperature changes during centrifugation.
- User-friendly interface: The Eppendorf 5424 Centrifuge features a user-friendly interface with an easy-to-read digital display and a variety of programming options to meet the needs of different users.
- Compatible with a wide range of tubes and rotors: The centrifuge can accommodate a variety of tube sizes and rotors, making it versatile and suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Low noise level: The Eppendorf 5424 Centrifuge is designed to be quiet, with a low noise level that makes it ideal for use in laboratory environments.