The Eppendorf 5417R is a microcentrifuge designed for laboratory use, used for separating liquids and particles based on their relative densities. Its main purpose is to perform rapid, efficient separations of biological samples, including DNA and RNA. The 5417R model is equipped with a refrigeration system and can perform temperature-sensitive centrifugation processes.
Eppendorf 5417R is a high-performance refrigerated microcentrifuge designed for use in laboratory research and biotechnology applications. It has a maximum speed of 17,000 RPM, making it suitable for rapid separations of biological samples, including DNA, RNA, and proteins. The refrigeration system allows for temperature-sensitive centrifugation processes, making it a versatile and indispensable tool for modern molecular biology and biochemistry research. The compact design and user-friendly interface make it easy to use and maintain, making it an excellent choice for a wide range of laboratory settings.
Top 3 Competitors
- Thermo Scientific Heraeus Multifuge X3R
- Beckman Coulter Allegra X-15R Centrifuge
- Sigma-Aldrich Sorvall RC 5 Plus SuperSpeed Centrifuge.
5 Best Things:
- Refrigeration: The Eppendorf 5417R is equipped with a refrigeration system, allowing for temperature-sensitive centrifugation processes.
- High speed: The 5417R has a maximum speed of 17,000 RPM, making it suitable for rapid separations of biological samples.
- Versatility: This microcentrifuge can be used for a wide range of laboratory applications, including separating DNA, RNA, proteins, and other biological samples.
- User-friendly design: The compact design and user-friendly interface make it easy to use and maintain.
- Reliability: The Eppendorf 5417R is built with quality components and is designed to perform consistent, reliable separations, making it a valuable tool for any laboratory setting.