The B Braun Vista Basic Infusion Pump is a medical device designed for delivering fluids, medications, and nutrients to patients in a controlled manner. It is primarily used in healthcare settings such as hospitals, clinics, and home care environments.
Overall, the B Braun Vista Basic Infusion Pump serves the purpose of delivering fluids, medications, and nutrients to patients in a controlled manner. Its accuracy, versatility, safety features, and user-friendly design make it a valuable tool in healthcare settings for infusion therapies and patient care.
Top 3 Competitors
- Baxter Sigma Spectrum
- Smiths Medical Medfusion® 4000 Syringe Pump
- Fresenius Kabi Volumat MC Agilia
5 Best Things:
- Infusion Delivery: The pump is specifically designed to accurately and safely deliver fluids, medications, and nutrition to patients. It can be programmed to control the flow rate and volume of the infusion, ensuring precise administration of fluids over a specific time period.
- Versatility and Compatibility: The Vista Basic Infusion Pump is compatible with a wide range of IV sets, making it suitable for various infusion therapies. It can be used for administering medications, blood products, parenteral nutrition, and other fluids required for patient care.
- User-Friendly Interface: The pump features a user-friendly interface with intuitive controls and a clear display. It allows healthcare professionals to easily program and monitor the infusion parameters, ensuring safe and effective delivery of fluids.
- Alarm System and Safety Features: The pump is equipped with an alarm system to alert healthcare providers in case of potential issues or anomalies during the infusion process. It may include features such as air-in-line detection, occlusion detection, and low battery alerts, enhancing patient safety and reducing the risk of complications.
- Portability and Battery Operation: The Vista Basic Infusion Pump is designed to be portable, allowing for flexibility in patient care. It can be easily transported within a healthcare facility or used in home care settings. The pump is often battery-operated, providing uninterrupted infusion delivery even during power outages or when mobility is required.