The Air Techniques ScanX ILE Digital Imaging System is designed for use in dental practices to capture and store high-quality digital dental images. The system uses reusable phosphor imaging plates that are exposed to x-ray radiation and then scanned by the ScanX ILE scanner to produce high-resolution digital images.
The primary purpose of the Air Techniques ScanX ILE Digital Imaging System is to improve the efficiency and accuracy of dental imaging by eliminating the need for traditional film-based x-rays. The system can be used to capture images of teeth, gums, bones, and other structures in the mouth, and these images can be viewed immediately on a computer screen, allowing for quicker diagnosis and treatment planning.
Other benefits of the ScanX ILE Digital Imaging System include reduced radiation exposure for patients, the ability to store and easily retrieve digital images, and the elimination of the need for darkroom chemicals and film processing. Overall, the system is designed to provide a safer, faster, and more efficient way to capture and store dental images.
Top 3 Competitors
- Dexis Platinum: The Dexis Platinum is a digital imaging system for dental practices that offers high-resolution images, a user-friendly software interface, and seamless integration with other dental practice management software. It also features a unique sensor design for comfortable and efficient patient positioning.
- Carestream Dental RVG 6200: The Carestream Dental RVG 6200 is a digital imaging system that offers high-quality images with minimal radiation exposure for patients. It also features a durable and reusable sensor design and advanced image processing software for quick and accurate diagnosis.
- Sirona XG 3D: The Sirona XG 3D is a digital imaging system that combines traditional 2D dental imaging with advanced 3D imaging capabilities. This system can capture images of teeth, gums, bones, and other structures in the mouth, and can be used for a wide range of dental procedures, including implant placement and orthodontic treatment planning. It also offers a user-friendly interface and advanced imaging software for quick and accurate diagnosis.
5 Best Things:
- High-quality digital images: The ScanX ILE system produces high-resolution digital images with excellent detail and clarity. This makes it easier for dental professionals to diagnose and treat oral health issues with greater accuracy.
- Fast image capture and processing: The system is designed to capture and process images quickly, which can help to improve patient throughput and reduce wait times.
- Low radiation exposure: The ScanX ILE system uses a low-radiation imaging process that reduces radiation exposure for patients and staff compared to traditional film-based x-rays.
- Easy to use: The system is user-friendly and intuitive, with a simple interface that allows dental professionals to capture, view, and store images quickly and easily.
- Environmentally friendly: The ScanX ILE system eliminates the need for darkroom chemicals and film processing, which can reduce the environmental impact of dental imaging. Additionally, the system uses reusable imaging plates, which can further reduce waste and environmental impact.