The Zeiss Humphrey Lens Analyzer 350 (LA-350) is a lensmeter, a device used to measure the optical properties of eyeglasses and contact lenses. The LA-350 is designed to provide precise and accurate measurements of sphere power, cylinder power, axis, and add power in contact lenses. It also has the capability to measure the pupillary distance (PD) and the near point of convergence (NPC). This device is used in optometry and optical labs for the manufacture, fitting, and quality control of eyeglasses and contact lenses.
The Zeiss Humphrey Lens Analyzer 350 is an automated lens measurement system used in ophthalmology to assess the power and quality of both soft and rigid contact lenses. It measures lens thickness, power, and surface curvature, and provides data to assist with lens selection and fitting.
Top 3 Competitors
- Topcon LM-8000A Auto Lensmeter
- Nidek LM-500 Auto Lensmeter
- Reichert Ultramatic RX Master Lensmeter.
5 Best Things:
- Automated measurement process for precise results.
- Ability to measure both soft and rigid contact lenses.
- User-friendly interface and intuitive operation.
- Fast and efficient measurement time.
- Comprehensive data analysis and reporting capabilities.