The Perkin Elmer Series 200 Vacuum Degasser is an instrument used in High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) systems to remove dissolved gases from the mobile phase.
Overall, the purpose of the Perkin Elmer Series 200 Vacuum Degasser is to improve the accuracy and reproducibility of HPLC analyses by removing dissolved gases from the mobile phase. Its compact size, multiple channels, and low maintenance design make it a useful addition to HPLC systems in research, pharmaceutical, and other analytical laboratories.
Top 3 Competitors
- Agilent Technologies Vacuum Degasser
- Waters Corporation Vacuum Degasser
- Shimadzu Vacuum Degasser
5 Best Things:
- Five-channel degassing: The Vacuum Degasser can effectively degas up to five solvents simultaneously, which is useful when working with complex mixtures or multiple solvents in an HPLC system.
- Compact design: The Vacuum Degasser is designed to be compact, saving valuable bench space in the laboratory.
- Low maintenance: The 200 Vacuum Degasser is designed to be low maintenance, with easy access to the degassing chambers for cleaning and replacement.
- Easy installation: The Vacuum Degasser can be easily integrated into HPLC systems, with minimal set-up required.
- Improved HPLC performance: By removing dissolved gases from the mobile phase, the Vacuum Degasser helps to improve the accuracy and reproducibility of HPLC analyses, leading to better results and increased productivity in the laboratory.