The Medrad Mark ProVis PPD 110 Fluid Injector System is a medical device used in radiology departments and imaging centers to inject contrast agents into a patient’s bloodstream during diagnostic procedures such as computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), or angiography. It is designed to enhance the visibility of blood vessels and other structures in the body, allowing for more accurate diagnosis and treatment planning.
Overall, the Medrad Mark ProVis PPD 110 Fluid Injector System is a sophisticated medical device that provides controlled and accurate administration of contrast agents during imaging procedures. Its advanced features, automation capabilities, and safety measures contribute to improved patient care and diagnostic accuracy in radiology and imaging settings.
Top 3 Competitors
- Bracco EmpowerCTA
- Nemoto Dual Shot GX7
- Guerbet OptiVantage Dual-Head Injector
5 Best Things:
- Dual Syringe System: The system may feature two syringes that can be loaded with contrast agents, allowing for seamless transition between different agents or injection protocols without interrupting the procedure.
- Automated Injection Control: The system is equipped with advanced automation capabilities, including programmable injection protocols. This allows the user to set the desired injection parameters, such as flow rate, volume, and timing, providing precise control over the contrast agent delivery.
- Integrated Pressure Monitoring: The system may have built-in pressure monitoring capabilities to ensure patient safety during the injection process. It can detect and display pressure changes in real-time, alerting the operator to any abnormalities or potential complications.
- User-friendly Interface: The console of the Medrad Mark ProVis PPD 110 is designed with an intuitive user interface, allowing healthcare professionals to easily navigate through the system’s functions and monitor the injection process. It may feature a touchscreen display and customizable settings for personalized workflow preferences.
- Compatibility: The system is designed to be compatible with a wide range of CT and MRI scanners, ensuring seamless integration with existing imaging equipment in the facility.