The Heidolph Titramax 1000 Microplate Shaker is a laboratory instrument designed for shaking and mixing microplates. It is commonly used in applications such as cell culture, enzyme reactions, and sample preparation in various scientific and research settings.
Overall, the Heidolph Titramax 1000 Microplate Shaker is a versatile and efficient instrument for shaking and mixing microplates. Its features, such as adjustable speed, multiple mixing modes, and user-friendly interface, make it a valuable tool in various laboratory workflows.
Top 3 Competitors
- Eppendorf MixMate
- Thermo Fisher Scientific MaxQ 2000
- Benchmark Scientific PlateMate Plus
5 Best Things:
- Shaking Mechanism: The Titramax 1000 features a powerful and reliable shaking mechanism that provides consistent and efficient mixing. The shaking motion can be adjusted to accommodate different sample requirements.
- Microplate Capacity: It is designed to hold and shake standard microplates, typically accommodating up to four microplates at a time. The microplates are securely held in place during operation to prevent spills or accidents.
- Mixing Modes: The shaker offers multiple mixing modes to suit different experimental needs. It can perform linear shaking, orbital shaking, or a combination of both. This flexibility allows for gentle mixing or more vigorous agitation depending on the application.
- Variable Speed and Timer: The Titramax 1000 provides precise control over shaking speed and duration. The speed can be adjusted to meet specific requirements, ranging from gentle mixing to more vigorous agitation. The built-in timer allows users to set the desired shaking duration.
- Compact Design: The instrument has a compact footprint, making it suitable for use in crowded laboratory spaces or on crowded workbenches. Its small size does not compromise its performance or functionality.