The Datascope Passport 2 is a portable patient monitor that is used to measure and display various physiological parameters in real-time. It is designed for use in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare settings.
The Passport 2 monitor measures and displays vital signs such as blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, and temperature. It also includes features such as arrhythmia detection, ST segment analysis, and drug dose calculation.
Overall, the Datascope Passport 2 is a reliable and versatile patient monitor that provides accurate and timely information to caregivers, allowing them to make informed decisions about patient care.
Top 3 Competitors
- Philips IntelliVue Patient Monitors
- GE Healthcare CARESCAPE Patient Monitors
- Mindray BeneVision Patient Monitors
5 Best Things:
- Portability: The Passport 2 is a portable patient monitor that is designed for easy transport between patient rooms or different healthcare settings. It is lightweight and includes a variety of mounting options, making it versatile and convenient to use.
- Customizable display: The monitor’s color LCD display can be customized to show the parameters that are most important to the caregiver. This allows for quick and easy access to vital information and can help to streamline patient care.
- Wide range of parameters: The Passport 2 can measure and display a wide range of physiological parameters, including blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, and temperature. It also includes features such as arrhythmia detection, ST segment analysis, and drug dose calculation.
- User-friendly interface: The monitor has an intuitive user interface that is easy to navigate, making it accessible for healthcare professionals of all experience levels. It also includes audible alarms to alert caregivers when a parameter is outside of a preset range.
- Reliable and accurate: The Passport 2 is a reliable and accurate patient monitor that provides real-time information to caregivers, allowing them to make informed decisions about patient care. It is designed to meet the needs of a variety of healthcare settings and is backed by the reputation of Datascope, a trusted manufacturer of medical equipment.