The Bio-Rad CHEF-DR II Drive Module Electrophoresis Power Supply is designed to provide a constant source of electrical power for running gel electrophoresis experiments. The power supply is specifically designed for use with Bio-Rad’s contour-clamped homogeneous electric field (CHEF) electrophoresis systems, which are commonly used in molecular biology research.
In summary, the purpose of the Bio-Rad CHEF-DR II Drive Module Electrophoresis Power Supply is to provide researchers with a reliable and flexible tool for conducting gel electrophoresis experiments, which are widely used in molecular biology research to separate and analyze DNA, RNA, and other biomolecules.
Top 3 Competitors
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Owl EC300XL2 Compact Power Supply
- GE Healthcare EPS 3500XL Power Supply
- BioTek PowerWave HT Microplate Spectrophotometer
5 Best Things:
- Precise voltage and current control: The power supply offers precise control over the applied electrical field, allowing researchers to optimize their experiments for specific applications.
- Programmable settings: The CHEF-DR II Drive Module can be programmed to deliver a wide range of voltage and current settings, making it a versatile tool for conducting gel electrophoresis experiments.
- Compatibility with Bio-Rad CHEF electrophoresis systems: The power supply is specifically designed for use with Bio-Rad’s contour-clamped homogeneous electric field (CHEF) electrophoresis systems, ensuring compatibility and reliability.
- Compact design: The power supply has a compact design that saves benchtop space and makes it easy to integrate into existing laboratory setups.
- Safety features: The CHEF-DR II Drive Module has several safety features, including overvoltage and overcurrent protection, which help to protect the system and the user from potential hazards.