The 3Shape Trios Color 3 Pod Dental Intraoral Scanner is a high-tech dental device used to capture accurate and detailed 3D images of a patient’s teeth and gums. It is a handheld device that features three small scanning pods, which allow for greater maneuverability and precision when capturing images.
Overall, the 3Shape Trios Color 3 Pod Dental Intraoral Scanner is a valuable tool for dentists and dental labs, as it provides a fast, accurate, and non-invasive way to capture detailed images of the patient’s teeth and gums, which can be used to plan and execute a wide range of dental procedures.
Top 3 Competitors
- Itero Element 5D Dental Intraoral Scanner
- Carestream Dental CS 3600 Intraoral Scanner
- Planmeca Emerald S Intraoral Scanner
5 Best Things:
- High-speed scanning: The scanner is designed to capture detailed 3D images of the patient’s teeth and gums quickly and efficiently. It uses advanced optical technology to capture up to 1,000 2D images per second, which are then stitched together to create a high-resolution 3D model.
- Color capture: The scanner can capture accurate color information of the patient’s teeth and gums, which is particularly useful for restorations, where matching the color of the surrounding teeth is crucial for a natural-looking result. The color information can also be used to create digital wax-ups, which can be used to plan and execute restorative treatments.
- Real-time scanning: The scanner offers real-time scanning, which means that the dentist can see the 3D model being created as they scan the patient’s mouth. This allows them to make adjustments in real-time and ensure that the scan is accurate and complete.
- Easy to use: The scanner is designed with the dentist’s workflow in mind, and its intuitive interface makes it easy to use. The three scanning pods are small and lightweight, making it comfortable for both the patient and the dentist to use.
- Versatile: The scanner can be used for a wide range of dental procedures, including restorations, orthodontics, and implants. Its high-speed scanning and real-time capabilities make it a versatile tool for dentists and dental labs, and it can be integrated with various CAD/CAM systems for efficient treatment planning and execution.